Philippine Rental Business

4:18 AM

(0) Comments

Good day and welcome to my new blog on how to earn a decent income from renting out real estate properties. My family owns some rental property and I can really say that this is one of best kind of business you can even come into if given the opportunity. I have enough exposure with the rental business to venture out on my own. I will be concentrating on acquiring condominium units as my first rental properties because I will be targeting yuppies who work in mega Manila as my market, specifically Makati and Ortigas.

Since I am new to this, I will be chronicling all my adventures and misadventures in dealing with developers, agents, city hall and tenants with the goal of helping out future landlords to learn from my experience and mistakes.. well I really hope I do not make any costly mistakes along the way.

entreprenuer

0 Responses to "Philippine Rental Business"

Post a Comment